History: AESA-Michigan Section was established on October 1997.
Goals: Encourage technical and social interaction among Armenian Architects, Engineers and Scientists within the State of Michigan and foster dissemination of knowledge of Engineering and Science within the US and Armenia.
- Support (CRD) Cosmic Ray Division in Armenia
- Support (ATDF) Armenian Territorial Development Program (Headed by Mr. Osep Sarafian)
Current Board Members:
- George Mouradian (President)
- Osep Sarafian (Vice-President)
- Edmond Megerian (Secretary/Treasurer)
- Arthur Kalajian (Director)
- Shahan Kavafian (Director)
- Edmond Megerian
- E-Mail Address: Edmondm118@aol.com