What Is AESA
Established in 1983 in Glendale, California, The Armenian Engineers and Scientists of America, Inc. (AESA) is a non-partisan and non-sectarian philanthropic organization focused primarily on addressing the professional, technical and scientific needs of fellow Armenians throughout the world. In 1986, AESA was incorporated in the State of California and was recognized by the US Internal Revenue Service as a non-profit tax exempt institution holding a 501C3 status.
AESA is committed to address the professional, technical, and scientific needs of fellow Armenians throughout the world.
- Technical and social interaction among Armenian engineers, scientists, industrialists and architects worldwide.
- Establish communication and promote technological exchange with experts in science, engineering, industry and architecture from Armenia.
- Disseminate knowledge in these fields.
- Conduct educational activities and assist Armenian educational communities in these fields.
- Recognize outstanding technical achievements by Armenian professionals.